"The Man in the Killer Suit" is the tenth episode of Forever. It aired on December 2, 2014.
"When all the ingredients for a sensational, scandalous murder investigation are combined – a fairytale romance gone wrong, a jealous mentor and lover, an anxious, wealthy father of the beautiful fiancée - does love really conquer all? An engaged British aristocrat turns up dead in Central Park, and his identity is called into question, as well as who killed him. The trail leads Henry and Jo through one of New York's top luxury department stores and from working class to upper crust New York society. Henry remembers back to 1957 when, once again, he and his family had to pack up and move to protect his secret. Coincidentally, Abe crosses paths with the woman who he memorably shared his first kiss with as a youngster."
- Robbie Sublett as Colin Cavendish / Dwight Dziak
- Adam Henry Garcia as Peter Guzik
- Jeff Pucillo as Carl Hemecker
- Laurent Giroux as Arturo
- Turron Kofi Alleyne as Bike Messenger
- Eli Tokash as Young Abe
- Zachary Unger as Young Lyle
- "What we try to hide about ourselves in life is revealed in death -- our fears, our insecurities, but most of all, our secrets." —Henry
- "Does no one understand the difference between nobility and royalty?". —Henry
- "The best impostors have many gifts. They can change their voice, their look, their manner. But there's a rule every imposter learns. The one truth we cannot hide is love." —Henry
- Episode recap at Forever official website – archived from the original on September 9, 2015
- Episode at IMDB
- Watch this episode on CW Seed