"The King of Columbus Circle" is the fifteenth episode of Forever. It aired on February 10, 2015.
"What appears to be the dead body of an ordinary old man, turns out to be of royal lineage with an unusual connection to Henry. A familiar scar and radioactive poison point Henry and Jo to the man being an assassinated king in exile. Moreover, a half century earlier, Henry remembers performing an emergency, life-saving operation on a boy while on his honeymoon with Abigail. The boy turned out to be a prince of a tiny crumbling kingdom. Life came full circle as the boy grew up to be a king — and now, the murder victim lying in Henry's morgue. The mystery deepens when other members of this royal family are poisoned and it is revealed that the king has an heir. Meanwhile, Abe continues to investigate his roots and discovers something amazing about his bloodline."
- Michael Twaine as Armen Arnov
- "Why do we feel compelled to trace our roots? Those names in the family tree are just that -- names -- and yet the kinship we feel to them is powerful. Does the fact that we're rooted in history make us feel more secure in our present. But what if our family trees are more like vines, twining aimlessly throughout the ages?" —Henry
- "The truth is each of us is related. It's just a question of how far you back you trace your family tree. Deep down, all of us have shared blood in our veins. Although, individual tastes may vary. And if we're all related, then ALL of us have royal blood. Which is why every child should be treated as a king or queen...no matter how old our children may be." —Henry
- Episode recap at Forever official website – archived from the original on October 13, 2015
- Episode at IMDB
- Watch this episode on CW Seed